Our lake access rental, Grandpa’s Oak Cottage, is just a 3-minute walk from Lake Huron with sandy beach access, a clubhouse, and a small boat launch. This classic cottage is lined with an upscale interior.
It has ceramic and wood floors, custom cabinets, butcher-block countertops, a gas fireplace, and an open loft suite with a private bath. Oak Cottage has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and comfortably sleeps eight (includes sofa bed).
Oak’s fenced-in yard is great for pets and kids. We recommend the summertime booking season for viewing our perennial garden flowers and mature trees. The large deck and firepit are great for barbeques with your family and friends. Wonderful proximity to downtown Lexington and only 20 minutes north of Port Huron.
- Nightly weekday rate: $125
- Nightly weekend (Friday, Saturday) rate: $135
- Weekly rate: $795
- Pet-friendly fee: $20 per animal
- Oak Cottage has a $100 cleaning fee
- $300 refundable security deposit
- Off-season lease (October – June): $590 per month + water/utilities (minimum 6-month stay)
Oak Cottage Availability
*Rates, cleaning fee, deposits, or any additional fees listed are estimated and are subject to change based on the season. A rental agreement with final pricing will be provided during your booking process.